The AVR 132 brings new life to movies and music, thanks to a wide variety of 5.1-channel decoding and processing modes, including Dolby Digital, Logic 7 and DTS. Multiple inputs and outputs let you connect to any analog or digital source, including component video. With the AVR 132, your speakers never heard it so good!
- Onboard Dolby Digital and DTS Decoding Using Crystal® Chip Technology.
- Dolby Headphone to create spacious, open sound fields when using headphones.
- Dolby Laboratory's latest ProLogic II decoding technology.
- Stereo-Direct Mode for Two-Channel Sources Bypasses DSP Processing to Preserve the Integrity of Analog Materials.
- Stereo-Digital Mode for Programmable Bass Management of Low Frequencies Between Main Speakers and Subwoofer.
- Front panel digital inputs for easy connection to portable digital devices and the latest video game consoles.
- Multiple Digital Inputs.
- 6-Channel Direct Input for Use With DVD-Audio or SACD Players and Other Products With Internal Surround Decoders.
- Color-Coded Input,Output and Speaker Terminals Comply With CEA Standards for Easy Installation.
- Remote with Internal Codes Capability.
- High-bandwidth, HDTV-compatible component video switching.
- Input titling for all input sources(except tuner).